In this go-round, we talk to Lindsey Doe about how people go looking for information, when that information happens to be sex. We cover barriers (ha, unintended pun) and behaviours that people are confronted with, and how to overcome them so that we can live our bestest, sexiest lives.
Find Lindsey here
- OR on twitter: @elleteedee
- Or on the Sexplanations Podcast (feat. me!)
- KIDS ARE BAD AT KNOWING SEX STUFF: This American Life: Birds & Bees
- TRUSTED ADULTS: Turnbull, T., van Schaik, P., & van Wersch, A. (2010). Adolescents’ preferences regarding sex education and relationship education. Health Education Journal, 69(3), 277-286. doi:10.1177/0017896910369412
- PEDAGOGY OF THE OPPRESSED: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedagogy_of_the_Oppressed
- LET’S (normalize) TALK(ing) ABOUT SEX: http://www.sexgeekdom.com/